Driving Marketing Value Through Advanced Data Modeling
Thu, Mar 10, 2016 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM EST REGISTER TODAY, Get the Recording and Research
Sponsored by Zeta Interactive. The Relevancy Group’s Executive Marketer Survey data suggest that marketers face the ironic challenge of having more customer data than they can effectively make actionable. And for many executives and marketers faced by waves of big data, it is often hard to know where to start. Clustering models that inform segmentation, propensity models that drive predictions, and collaborative filtering models that drive recommendations are all areas where marketers are realizing big gains. Join this webinar and learn about:
– Leverage Email Engagement Data
– Real-Time Data and Mobile Implications
– Managing Identity
– Building Predictive Models
– Developing Cross-Channel Attribution
– Leveraging Life-cycles
– Implementing Third Party Data
Nick Einstein – VP of Research, Principal Analyst – The Relevancy Group
David Daniels – CEO and Founder – The Relevancy Group
John Polcari – SVP of Sales and Marketing; Zeta CRM – Zeta Interactive
Registrants will get a free copy of new research on this important topic.
Introducing the latest issue of The Marketer Quarterly which covers the challenges and opportunities facing marketers in today’s mobile economy. In this issue that you can enjoy for free with registration, you will find:
• An excerpt from The Relevancy Group’s Consumer Mobile Survey. The research unlocks new insights into how consumers access their email and interact with marketers on mobile.
• Gilt shares the inside story on their mobile app business.
• Trulia explains why TV makes sense for a digital company.
• Gamestop reveals their secrets to omnichannel success.
• FedEx gives marketing leadership insights.
• Our editorial team rides alongside the CMO of The Weather Channel.
• Plus you’ll find Practical columns on the tablet trend paradox, wearable marketing potential, mobile makeovers for ESPs and tips on optimizing for mobile.
The Marketer Quarterly Also Introduces Apps
Take The Marketer Quarterly with you! Download every issue on your phone or tablet. Get our free Apps, The Marketer Quarterly is now available through apps for Apple, Google and Amazon phones and tablets. Download them here for your Apple Devices iTunes, Android Devices via Google Play and Amazon Kindle Devices