Based on a recent whitepaper by The Relevancy Group sponsored by Merkle, we will detail how email marketing can be utilized in addressable advertising. The research measures how marketers are approaching targeting and we will outline useful tactics.
Questions that we will answer on this webinar:
● How has the online customer experience changed to make addressable advertising more acceptable?
● What are the necessary tactics to blend CRM data with anonymous visitor information and make addressable advertising possible?
● What role does email marketing and marketing services play?
● What are the steps to improve the sophistication of utilizing email and CRM data with addressable advertising?
● What is the revenue upside to blending email marketing and addressable advertising?
• David Daniels, CEO & Founder – The Relevancy Group
• Jose Cebrian, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Email and Mobile – Merkle
Register today. All registrants will receive a recording of the webinar and a copy of the research report
Written by David Daniels, Nick Einstein, Peggy Reinders
Email Marketing Agency, Buyer’s Guide, ESP, Vendor Selection, Agency
About: Published September 2016. Our 2016 Email Agency Buyer’s Guide, analyzes seven email marketing agencies that include: BrightWave, Epsilon, Inbox Marketer, Merkle, Trendline Interactive, WhatCounts and Zeta/Acxiom Impact. All were evaluated over 4 months using our patent pending Relevancy Ring methodology.
We answer these key questions:
– What are the marketer’s top considerations when selecting an email marketing agency?
– What are the average services hourly rates and how do they compare to ESP (Email Service Provider) services prices?
– Which agencies have the highest customer satisfaction and are most qualified to meet marketer demands?
Report Excerpt: Some marketers are turning to agencies for help, many more will hire these companies in the coming 12 months. Most marketers cite industry expertise and always-on client support in their email marketing agency selection criteria. The need to harness disparate and real-time data also top marketer tactics and aspirations. These findings further underscore the need for outside experts that can implement the latest data-driven strategies. An excerpt including vendor profiles can be found in issue 11 of The Marketer Quarterly. Free registration required.
The Research: 25 pages, 12 Charts, 8,831 words. Part of our Research Subscriber Series.
Item: TRGSS0516 | Email Marketing Research