Submit your best marketing and advertising efforts of 2017 and you may be recognized as The Marketer Quarterly Award winner in Issue 16 of The Marketer Quarterly (TMQ) digital magazine, a magazine by marketers for marketers.
Submissions will be judged by the market analysts and consultants from The Relevancy Group in a quantifiable scorecard driven process. Submissions will be judged on variety of attributes including relevance, utilization of data, creative, strategy and results among other category specific characteristics.
You can submit to more than one category. To do so, you will need to fill out this form multiple times, one for each category you want to enter. Each submission is subject to an entry fee.
Each entry fees is $225.00
Upon submitting this form, you will be asked to enter a valid credit card for processing.
Each category will have at least one winner, however some categories may have industry winners, i.e. travel, retail, etc. Winners will be recognized in Issue 16 of The Marketer Quarterly and will receive one lovely glass award for each entry won. Additional glass awards for clients or partners can purchased after the winners have been announced.
The submission deadline is 11/17/17.
Submission Categories – Email Marketing Awards 2017
1. Best Newsletter
2. Best Welcome Email/Email Series (i.e. Onboarding, lifecycle messages to convert actions)
3. Most Innovative Email (i.e. Utilization of video, animation, real-time data, location data)
4. Best Triggered Email (i.e. Browse abandon, abandon cart, re-targeting, alerts)
5. Best Offer (i.e. Coupons, daily deal, promotion)
6. Best Loyalty Member Email/Offer (i.e. Statements, offers, redemption)
7. Best Subject Line (i.e. Results oriented, your open/read rate has improved)
Submission Categories – Digital Marketing and Advertising Awards 2017
8. Best Display Ad
9. Best Retargeting (i.e. Display targeting)
10. Best Madtech (i.e. use of CRM data in advertising efforts, i.e. Facebook Custom Audiences)
11. Best Social Marketing Campaign
12. Best Use of Video (i.e. YouTube, or general usage of Video in advertising)
13. Best Cross-Channel Campaign (i.e. Coordinated marketing across channels)
14. Best Mobile Campaign (i.e. Utilization of mobile app, location, push messages, deep linking)