The Relevancy Group recently released two new research reports that export consumer behavior and attitudes. This research is part of our Relevancy.AI Research Subscription. Learn more about becoming a subscriber.
About: Published on 2/15/19, we investigate how consumers buy online. It explores which channels motivates consumers to buy.
• What is the state of online spending?
• How do consumers select the online brands that they purchase from?
• How does email marketing aid and influence online spending?
• Which marketing channels provide the greatest influence on consumer spending?
About: Published on 2/1/19, we examine consumer email inbox providers and ISP usage. The research reviews email inbox usage by age and mandates advice for marketers to improve deliverability and engagement.
• What drives consumers to switch inbox providers?
• Which inbox providers are consumers utilizing?
• What demographic patterns exist in ISP and email utilization?