Submit your best marketing and advertising efforts of 2018 and you may be recognized as The Marketer Quarterly Award winner in Issue 20 of The Marketer Quarterly (TMQ) digital magazine.
Submissions will be judged by analysts from The Relevancy Group in a quantifiable scorecard driven process. Submissions will be judged on a variety of attributes including relevance, utilization of data, creative, strategy and results among other category specific characteristics.
You can submit to more than one category. Each entry is charged a fee of $250.00. Upon submitting this form, you will be asked to enter a valid credit card for processing.
Each category will have at least one winner; however, some categories may have industry winners, i.e. travel, retail, etc. Winners will be recognized in Issue 20 of The Marketer Quarterly and will receive one lovely glass award for each entry won. Additional glass awards for clients or partners can be purchased after the winners have been announced.
The submission deadline is 11/2/18. Submit your best today.
Submission Categories – 2018
1. Best Newsletter
2. Best Welcome Email/Email Series (i.e. Onboarding, lifecycle messages to convert actions)
3. Most Innovative Email (i.e. Utilization of video, animation)
4. Best use of real-time data
5. Best Triggered Email (i.e. Browse abandon, abandon cart, re-targeting, alerts)
6. Best Offer (i.e. Coupons, daily deal, promotion)
7. Best Loyalty Member Email/Offer (i.e. Statements, offers, redemption)
8. Best Subject Line (i.e. Results oriented, your open/read rate has improved)
9. Best Display Ad
10. Best Retargeting (i.e. Display targeting, Social targeting)
11. Best Madtech/CDP Individualization (i.e. use of customer data for individualization marketing/advertising efforts, i.e. CDP utilization, Facebook Custom Audiences)
12. Best Social Marketing Campaign
13. Best Use of AI (use of AI across marketing disciplines, i.e. personalization, content generation, marketer efficiencies)
14. Best Cross-Channel Campaign (i.e. Coordinated marketing across channels)
15. Best Mobile Campaign (i.e. Utilization of mobile app, location, push messages, deep linking)