Submit your best marketing and advertising efforts of 2016 and you may be recognized as a TMQ Award winner in Issue 12 of The Marketer Quarterly (TMQ) digital magazine, a magazine by marketers for marketers.
Submissions will be judged by the market analysts and consultants from The Relevancy Group in a quantifiable scorecard driven process. Submissions will be judged on variety of attributes including relevance, utilization of data, creative, strategy among other category specific characteristics.
You can submit to more than one category. To do so, you will need to fill out this form multiple times, one for each category you want to enter. Each submission is subject to a $200.00 entry fee. Upon submitting this form, you will be asked to enter a valid credit card for processing.
Each category will have at least one winner, however some categories may have industry winners, i.e. travel, retail, etc. The submission deadline is 10/23/16.
Submission Categories – Email Marketing Awards 2016
1. Best Newsletter
2. Best Welcome Email/Email Series (i.e. Onboarding, lifecycle messages to convert actions)
3. Most Innovative Email (i.e. Utilization of video, animation, real-time data, location data)
4. Best Triggered Email (i.e. Browse abandon, abandon cart, re-targeting, alerts)
5. Best Offer (i.e. Coupons, daily deal, promotion)
6. Best Loyalty Member Email/Offer (i.e. Statements, offers, redemption)
7. Best Subject Line (i.e. Results oriented, your open/read rate has improved)
Submission Categories – Digital Marketing and Advertising Awards 2016
8. Best Display Ad
9. Best Retargeting (i.e. Display targeting)
10. Best Madtech (i.e. use of CRM data in advertising efforts, i.e. Facebook Custom Audiences)
11. Best Social Marketing Campaign
12. Best Use of Video (i.e. YouTube, or general usage of Video in advertising)
13. Best Cross-Channel Campaign (i.e. Coordinated marketing across channels)
14. Best Mobile Campaign (i.e. Utilization of mobile app, location, push messages, deep linking)