Boston, MA – February, 4, 2016 – In a previously recorded webinar in October of 2015, David Daniels, CEO and Founder of The Relevancy Group, along with Paul Mandeville, Chief Product Officer at QuickPivot discuss The Value of Coordinated Multi-Channel Marketing for Mid-Market Retailers. David Daniels reviews the challenges of cross-channel marketing and outlines the remedies and tactics to successfully coordinate marketing channels to drive revenue improvement.
The webinar covers a number of topics that all marketers to should be up-to-date on. The primary topics are:
- The role, performance and future trends of email marketing
- The role of print direct marketing in cross-channel tactics to improve organizational collaboration across all channels
- The importance of marketing analytics and attribution
- The role of technology and services in attaining marketing success
- Data integration and segmentation strategies
- A framework for succeeding at multichannel marketing
Watch the recorded webinar on demand here.
QuickPivot™ is a real-time, cross-channel marketing automation and services provider powering lifecycle marketing for B2B and B2C organizations. Winner of the most innovative marketing automation solution by the 2014 MITX What’s Next Awards, as well as the Silver and People’s Choice Stevie Award for Best New Product or Service of the Year in Software for Marketing or Public Relations, the new QuickPivot platform enables marketers, in any industry, to dynamically derive customer insight, listen to brand interactions and adapt campaigns to create seamless buying experiences. Leveraging more than 17 years of experience from its roots as Extraprise, the leader in right-time revenue optimization services, and SmartSource, a leader in SaaS cross-channel campaign management software, QuickPivot helps companies like Bank of America, HP and over 30 channel partners, including Harte-Hanks, Digitas and Fulcrum Analytics.
For more information:
Email: [email protected]