BOSTON – Sept. 29, 2015 – The Marketer Quarterly Email Marketing Awards 2015
Submit your best email marketing campaigns and be recognized in Issue 8 of The Marketer Quarterly digital magazine, a magazine by marketers for marketers.
Submissions will be judged by the market analysts and consultants from The Relevancy Group in a quantifiable scorecard driven process. Submissions will be judged on variety of attributes including relevance, utilization of data, creative, and strategy, among other category specific characteristics.
You may submit multiple entries. To do so, you will need to fill out this form multiple times. Each submission is subject to a $150.00 entry fee. Upon submitting this form, you will be asked to enter a valid credit card for processing. The submission deadline is 10/16/15.
- Best Newsletter
- Best Welcome Email/Email Series (i.e. Onboarding, Lifecycle Messages to Convert Actions)
- Most Innovative Campaign (i.e. Utilization of Video, Animation, Real-time data)
- Best Use of Triggered Email – (i.e. Browse Abandon, Abandon cart, Retargeting)
- Best Media Integration – (i.e. Social, Display, Ad Integration, the Marriage of Adtech & Martech).
- Best Offer Message (i.e. Coupons, Daily Deal, Promotion)
- Best Loyalty Member Email/Offer (i.e. Statements, Offers, Redemption)
- Best Customer Experience Message (i.e. Product Reviews, Customer Service, Alerts)
- Best Example of Connected Omnichannel Marketing (i.e. Best Message as Part of an Omnichannel Coordinated Campaign, including Offline, Addressable TV, Display, etc.)
- Best Subject Line (i.e. Results Oriented, Your Open/Read Rate Has Increased)