Managing Your Data and Establishing a Data Privacy and Security Framework
Thu, May 7, 2015 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT Register for Free
Presented by The Relevancy Group and The Online Trust Alliance
Speakers: David Daniels, CEO of The Relevancy Group; Chris Marriott, VP of Services of The Relevancy Group; Craig Spiezle, Executive Director & President Online Trust Alliance
Join us on Thursday May 7th 2015 at 1pm EDT (10 am PDT) to hear the latest research from The Relevancy Group and OTA on the importance of managing customer data particularly when seeking a marketing technology provider. We will explore OTA’s third party security and privacy risk assessment framework, 2015 data breach and readiness guide, as well as hear their expert advice on how to make privacy and security part of your value proposition.
During this interactive webinar participants will learn the following:
– What are the biggest challenges for marketers when managing data?
– How can marketer’s best organize data to create efficiencies and optimize campaign effectiveness?
– How should organization’s approach vendor selection to ensure that data privacy and security concerns are addressed?
– How to prepare for a data breach?
– What are the key security and privacy provisions to require from your vendors?
– How to successfully move from a compliance perspective to one of stewardship?