Innovate with AI, Overview of AI Market Spotlight Guide
Join us 1/16/19 at 1PM ET.
During this sixty minute session, principals from The Relevancy Group will review data from the recently published AI Market Spotlight Guide, The Relevancy Group analyzes the latest trends in the utilization of AI in marketing and spotlights four vendors that are delivering exciting AI innovations. This guide provides executive marketer survey data on the attitudes and adoption of Artificial Intelligence and showcases four leading vendors with a diverse set of AI offerings. five email marketing agencies and documents vendor selection as well as market trends. AI vendor spotlight sponsors include Adobe, OneSpot, Return Path, and Selligent.
Speakers Include the Authors of This Research, including:
David Daniels – CEO & Founder, The Relevancy Group
Nicholas Einstein – Chief Research Officer, The Relevancy Group
2019 Marketing and Martech Predictions
Join on us on 1/9/19 for a free webinar to hear The Relevancy Group discuss 2019 martech and marketing predictions as well as the best of 2018. Register and get a copy of the webinar recording. We will be discussing this research that was published in on 1/8/19. The following takes on what the industry can expect in 2019 are based on the briefings we took, data we generated, and analysis we conducted in 2018. We are extremely excited about the year ahead and believe that the following forces will drive improved efficacy and efficiency for marketers and enable more valuable and positive customer experiences.
• What does The Relevancy Group expect from martech in 2019?
• Which technologies will most directly impact marketers in 2019?
• How will the adoption of key marketing tactics impact the customer experience in 2019?
Marketers Will be Laser Focused on Driving Positive Customer Experiences
Marketers will focus on improving the quality of the customer experience by adopting individualized marketing. In 2019 marketers will meet the new opportunities of the velocity of marketing data. In 2019 we see meaningful AI/ML advancements for marketers that will create efficiency and reduce the need for production staff. Brands will continue their digital transformation journey, but more will rely on outside experts and embrace certification such as SOC 2. Identity matching will reach critical mass propelling advancements in relevancy, individualization and revenue optimization.
The Research: 4 pages, 1,314 words. Part of our Research Subscriber Series, Subscribe and Save | TRGSS2518 | Watch The Webinar.
Our 20th issue of the Marketer Quarterly is now live!
The issue features our fourth annual 2018 awards, which highlights some of the best marketing of the year. We are pleased to profile work from 23 leading brands.
The issue also includes A Day in the Life of TrueBlue CMO Maggie Lower and an interview with Macy’s Group Vice President of Marketing Strategy Abigail James.
Explore Williams-Sonoma’s Peppermint Bark anniversary campaign and how Macy’s is using Instagram, among other deep dives.
The issue is free with registration.
Webinar: 2018 Email Agency Buyer’s Guide Review
Join us on Wednesday 11/28/18 at 1 PM for results of our 2018 Email Agency Buyer’s Guide. During this sixty minute session, principals from The Relevancy Group will review data from the recently published 2018 Email Agency Buyer’s Guide – exploring the methodology, the participants, and digging into the specific attributes that differentiate these agencies from their peers.
Attend this webinar to explore and discuss:
• Key trends driving agency adoption
• Which email agencies excel in which areas
• How brands and marketers are leveraging email agencies to maximum benefit
• Top challenges and considerations when selecting an agency
• David Daniels, CEO & Founder – The Relevancy Group
• Nicholas Einstein, VP of Research – The Relevancy Group
Register and get a recording of the webinar.
Consumer Holiday Expectations Are In
By David Daniels, CEO and Founder – The Relevancy Group
This week we had our annual Consumer Holiday Behaviors and Attitudes Webinar which was as always was sponsored by Zeta Global. The event was full of data and featured excellent discussion and insight from Zeta’s Tim O’Leary. You can watch the webinar on demand here.
Some of the interesting findings include:
- Consumers utilize email every day, 89 percent of them are checking their email daily. Email remains our digital fingerprint and shows no sign of being replaced by other communication modalities.
- Mobile dominance is increasing. Forty percent of consumers state that their primary email device is their mobile phone and 26 percent state that it is their primary online shipping device. Retailers must ensure that their messages and websites are optimized for mobile viewing.
- Self-gifting is up year-over-year from $264 in 2017 to $279 in 2018. Retailers should be utilizing BOGO offers and messaging that encourages to be self-indulgent.
- More consumers intend to shop on Cyber Monday. Eighteen percent report that they are going to do most of their holiday shopping on Cyber Monday which is up about ten percent from last year.
- Women are more engaged on themed shopping days, nearly half of women state that they will do most of their shopping on Black Friday as opposed to 39 percent of men. Fourteen percent of women say they will do all their holiday shopping on Black Friday.
- On average consumers will comparison shop across three sites; but 20 percent of consumers state that they don’t do any comparison shopping. On the webinar we discuss the reasons why that is, one of them being the impact of Amazon Prime as increasing spot for buyers to go to.
There are many more findings, tactics, and tips including how to leverage mobile real-time data to improve the customer experience.
Tune in and check out this wonderful webinar.
Wishing you success this holiday season!
All the best,
The State of Personalization
Which industries are embracing personalization and what are they spending to do so? I recently authored four reports that dive into how B-to-B, ecommerce/Retail, Financial Services, and Travel/Hospitality marketers are embracing personalization.
Part of our Relevancy.AI Research Subscription, these reports provide insight into the state of personalization including the aspirations, budgets, and tactics of these marketers.
This collection of industry insights offer benchmark data for those marketers in these key industries and a valuable perspective for vendors that offer personalization technologies.
Across industries, one thing is clear; personalization works and more marketers across industries need to advance their targeting tactics to capture and convince prospects and clients alike.
If you are a subscriber to our research, you get these four reports. Ask us about how to become a subscriber. All of the reports are available for one-off purchases.